Property Managers in Morton IL: We Have Your Solution
Tired of managing your tenants and properties on your own? Are there not enough hours in the day to accomplish what you need to do? Partner with Professional Leasing & Real Estate Services and we can ease that burden. Offering anything from coordination of maintenance to screening of qualified tenants, we take the stress out of being property managers in Morton IL.
Look to Professional Leasing & Real Estate Services, based in Peoria IL, to offer thorough property management services for your convenience. Consequently, we offer the following:
- Rent collection
- Screening and selection of qualified tenants
- End of year reporting for tax purposes
- Monthly reports of financial activity for your property
- Vacant unit marketing
- Coordination of unit prep for new tenants
- Coordination of maintenance
- And, preparation and execution of rental agreements
A Competent Team
And with a skilled and experienced team on your side, you can’t go wrong in your day-to-day activities and tasks. Take a look at our team members:
- Mark Wagner: Licensed Real Estate Managing Broker and Manager brings a thorough knowledge of the Illinois real estate market. He also has knowledge of the new construction industry. Skilled in management of rental real estate and commercial investment properties.
- Sarah Knickerbocker: Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Tamara Kijanowski: Leasing Manager and Community Director for all PLS Activities
- Abby Sipp, Leasing Specialist / Customer Relations Specialist
- And, Kitra Wenger, Community Manager at Rosemary Crossing
So, if you’re a property manager looking for assistance with your responsibilities, enlist our help. We also have many featured property listings for renters to view. Encourage potential tenants to fill out a rental application today.
Contact Professional Leasing & Real Estate Services in Morton IL
If you are a property manager with any questions about our services, don’t hesitate to call Professional Leasing & Real Estate Services at 309-691-0900. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will find us at 8500 N Knoxville in Peoria IL.